Long Distance Walking Around The World
Not quite ready for a full blown thru-hike, then take a look at our overnight & shorter multi-day hikes from around the world.
It’s not all about the miles… These hikes may be less well-known or less popular, but are just as rewarding with their varied landscapes and scenic vistas. If you’re searching for something ‘spectacular’, then setting foot on one of these trails might just be for you!
Start planning your next hiking adventure…
1. An alternative to the Inca Trail, take a 3 day/ 2 night trek through the Lares Valley in Peru.
2. Deeper than the Grand Canyon in the USA, take a 3 day/ 2 night hike down into Peru’s Colca Canyon, the second deepest canyon in the world.
3. Set foot on the famous ‘W’, a 4 day/ 3 night trek through part of the Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile.
4. Take an overnight hike to watch sunrise at Mount Fitzroy in the Los Glaciares National Park, in Argentina.
5. Staying in Quito, Ecuador? Head to the village of Quilotoa in the backcountry of Cotopaxi province. With its turquoise crater lake you can stay overnight giving you time to hike around the rim of the volcano. Feeling more adventurous, hike from village to village on the Quilotoa Loop.